If you would like to return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your:
- Order number
- Reason for retuning the product(s)
- Contact details.
We’ll then get in touch with the next steps within 24 hours. Below is a summary of our key points for our returns policy.
For Faulty Items:
- If an item is faulty, we must be informed as soon as possible of your intention to return. We will give instructions for the return of the item.
- The item must be complete with all its component parts.
- A repair must not have been attempted.
- The item must not have been altered or modified in any way.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the item arrives back to us in the same condition as it was sent.
- The return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer, but in almost all cases will be refunded after the item has been received by us.
For Unwanted Items:
- We must be informed beforehand and within 7 days of receipt of your intention to return.
- We will refund/credit or replace any unwanted items within 14 days of return to us.
- Returns will only be accepted for unused goods in a resalable condition.
- Returned goods must be sent by the customer in suitable packaging, the return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any loss of value resulting from use of the item or damage to the item must be financially compensated by the customer, or this may result in an amount being deducted from any refund due.
- Items made to order, such as non-standard paint colours or unique sizes will not be refunded as these items cannot be resold.
For full details see our Terms & Conditions.