All quoted dispatched/delivery dates are given bona fide, and are such as we expect to achieve and every effort will be made to adhere to them. The Seller shall not accept any liability for failure to despatch within such a time. Time for dispatch shall be extended for a reasonable time if delay is caused by instructions or lack of instructions from you. Despatch time maybe extended during holiday periods and company shut downs.
- Packaging is free and non returnable
- Delivery is to the nearest hard stand area
- The consignee is responsible for off-loading the goods
- The goods must be checked and signed for in the presence of the carrier
- Any damages and shortages must be reported in writing within two working days of delivery
- Failure to comply with any of the above may invalidate any claims
- We recommend that after you check the product on delivery that it is stored in its packaging to prevent damage.
- Heat Traders cannot accept responsibility for items damaged after delivery.
- Heat Traders will ensure that goods are delivered in good order and cannot accept any responsibility for any claims that occur
- after delivery.
Signing of the delivery note will be determined as acceptance that goods have been delivered in good order at the time of delivery.
All prices are inclusive of carriage charges within the mainland of the United Kingdom. Exceptions are as follows Northern Ireland, Highlands of Scotland and Isles off the United Kingdom and Scotland, these areas carry a delivery charge premium. Please ask for a quotation and delivery timings. Please note: All valves and accessories carry a £5 low order delivery fee if ordered without a radiator.
APC or TNT Deliveries - Consignments must be signed as either in good condition, unchecked or damaged (if damaged this needs to be notified to the driver). Items signed for in good condition or unchecked must be fully inspected within 3 working days (including the day of delivery). Damages must be reported to us in writing within 3 working days. Damages reported after this time will not be eligible for a refund or a replacement. Any missed deliveries will be chargeable. Unless a premium delivery service is paid for an ETA will not be provided. Deliveries with Tuffnells will be left with a neighbour if the consignee is not available.
Pallet Deliveries - All pallet deliveries have to be checked at time of delivery. If the pallet is damaged please sign the POD as damaged. If you are unable to check the items when delivered please sign the POD as unchecked. If neither of these are stated on the POD we are unable to replace damaged items.